Prisma Cloud Compute : How to know the VM Tags that discover from AWS resources?

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Please sign in to see details of an important advisory in our Customer Advisories area.

Prisma Cloud Compute : How to know the VM Tags that discover from AWS resources?

L1 Bithead

Hello Everyone,

I have the issue about VM Tags discover from the Prisma Cloud compute -> Defend - > Compliance -> Cloud Platform -> VM Tags.

https://docs.paloaltonetworks.com/prisma/prisma-cloud/prisma-cloud-admin-compute/configure/collectio...

In the documentation describe Prisma Cloud Compute support AWS Tags with VM Tags that discover by this feature.

And I see the permission role that requirement for discover AWS Tags in this KB.

https://docs.paloaltonetworks.com/prisma/prisma-cloud/21-08/prisma-cloud-compute-edition-admin/compl...

But I don't understand IAM Role setting in the Prisma Cloud Compute and Role configuration in AWS.

In the AWS need create the role from document and apply to each AWS Users or apply to EC2 instances or both?

I need this AWS Tags because I need scope the policy Host Auto Defend with the Collections.

Now I was already setting on Prisma Cloud to discover AWS resources and found the EC2 instances but, I didn't see the Label or AWS Tags(VM Tags) that I need.

Pls. guide me step by step to setting.

Thank you and BR

Sakkarin Pichetskul

1 REPLY 1

L1 Bithead
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Likes
Like what you see?

Show your appreciation!

Click Like if a post is helpful to you or if you just want to show your support.

Click Accept as Solution to acknowledge that the answer to your question has been provided.

The button appears next to the replies on topics you’ve started. The member who gave the solution and all future visitors to this topic will appreciate it!

These simple actions take just seconds of your time, but go a long way in showing appreciation for community members and the LIVEcommunity as a whole!

The LIVEcommunity thanks you for your participation!