PA-SDWAN setup using MPLS & Internet links

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Please sign in to see details of an important advisory in our Customer Advisories area.

PA-SDWAN setup using MPLS & Internet links

Hi Experts, 

I am planning to Implement the PANOS SDWAN in our environment, having 2 DC's & 5 Branches & Multiple cloud regions(two)  

I have question about ISP links to use for PANOS SDWAN

Currently I am having one MPLS & one Internet link from DC to Cloud.

I have more traffic volume from DC to Cloud regions.     

Option#1

1. Use MPLS link from DC to CLOUD for PANOS SDWAN

2. Use MPLS for SDWAN is good practice from DC to Cloud? Traffic volume from DC to cloud is more.  

2. If I use the MPLS for SDWAN, Throughput will be maximum of 1.5Gbps via IPSec? 

What is the preference for the underlay links for SDWAN from DCs to Cloud?  MPLS vs Internet

Option#2

1. Pure MPLS from DC to Cloud -Primary 

2. Internet with PANOS SDWAN - Secondary 

Are the above options being correct?  and which one is best for my environment please? 

Thanks & Best Regards

Yuvaraj Karvekar 

0 REPLIES 0
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Likes
Like what you see?

Show your appreciation!

Click Like if a post is helpful to you or if you just want to show your support.

Click Accept as Solution to acknowledge that the answer to your question has been provided.

The button appears next to the replies on topics you’ve started. The member who gave the solution and all future visitors to this topic will appreciate it!

These simple actions take just seconds of your time, but go a long way in showing appreciation for community members and the LIVEcommunity as a whole!

The LIVEcommunity thanks you for your participation!