Unable to Login to OpenStack Palo Alto VM instance

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Please sign in to see details of an important advisory in our Customer Advisories area.

Unable to Login to OpenStack Palo Alto VM instance

L1 Bithead

Hi Everyone, 

I attempted to deploy a Palo Alto VM instance on the OpenStack platform using a heat template. The stack creation was successful, and the VM instance launched without any errors. Currently, the VM is running.

However, when attempting to log in to the console using the default credentials of Palo Alto FWs, which is "admin" and "admin," I was unable to do so. I also tried modifying the bootstrap.xml file to edit the password, but I still couldn't log in using either the default credentials or the ones I set in the bootstrap.xml file.

Do you have any ideas on how to log in to the launched Palo Alto Firewall instance on OpenStack? Is there a template that needs to be changed or created to set login credentials, or is there another method I can use to log in to the console of the Palo Alto VM instance on OpenStack?

Thanks in advance for your answer and suggestions.

0 REPLIES 0
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Likes
Like what you see?

Show your appreciation!

Click Like if a post is helpful to you or if you just want to show your support.

Click Accept as Solution to acknowledge that the answer to your question has been provided.

The button appears next to the replies on topics you’ve started. The member who gave the solution and all future visitors to this topic will appreciate it!

These simple actions take just seconds of your time, but go a long way in showing appreciation for community members and the LIVEcommunity as a whole!

The LIVEcommunity thanks you for your participation!