Deploying Panorama to Azure gaining initial access.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Please sign in to see details of an important advisory in our Customer Advisories area.

Deploying Panorama to Azure gaining initial access.

L1 Bithead

I am deploying a Panorama VM into Azure. I setup the VM according to the documentation at https://docs.paloaltonetworks.com/panorama/9-1/panorama-admin/set-up-panorama/set-up-the-panorama-vi... but have not been able to gain access to the machine as of yet. I made it to step 7 where it says to log into the machine. It says to log in through public, although I would prefer private I have attempted both public and private and seem to not be able to get access to either. I tried setting it up within its own VM as well as in a VNET we already route to. I also tried setting it up with and without NSGs, and checked all routes within azure but I do not see anything stopping it. I tried setting up explicit routes rather than just relying on the peerings as well but that did not help at all either unfortunately. 

To test I setup another VM in the same VNet and can access that machine no issue. However I cannot use that machine to access the new Panorama VM. All of the packets I can see leaving my datacenter say incomplete and show no returning packets. I am at a loss at this point and was wondering if the community has had similar issues with setting this up at all?

0 REPLIES 0
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Likes
Like what you see?

Show your appreciation!

Click Like if a post is helpful to you or if you just want to show your support.

Click Accept as Solution to acknowledge that the answer to your question has been provided.

The button appears next to the replies on topics you’ve started. The member who gave the solution and all future visitors to this topic will appreciate it!

These simple actions take just seconds of your time, but go a long way in showing appreciation for community members and the LIVEcommunity as a whole!

The LIVEcommunity thanks you for your participation!