Palo Alto Cortex XSOAR - Community Edition

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Please sign in to see details of an important advisory in our Customer Advisories area.

Palo Alto Cortex XSOAR - Community Edition

L1 Bithead

Hello everyone,

I'm trying to get the free licence of Xsoar and i'm struggling. I didn't get the link, key or instructions.

Please can someone help me with this.

Cordially. 

Cortex XSOAR 

6 REPLIES 6

L2 Linker

@NJAMALEDDINE1 How long ago did you register for the Community Edition? The registrations are reviewed by the product team, and that can take some time to complete.

L1 Bithead

My colleague had requested it last week to no avail. Ive only requested it yesterday but i read somewhere that its sent immediately.

L2 Linker

@NJAMALEDDINE1 
Can you DM me here so I can get some more information about the requests? Sometimes the system will error due to things like non-English characters in the request. 

L1 Bithead

@NJAMALEDDINE1 @mcooley ,same probleme i registred for the comunity edition 2 weeks ago without any response,can you help please?

I'm still waiting, i will try to call them by phone.

L0 Member

I have also registered on 17th April and still struggling to get the on premises version 8 release download link, Can someone please help me to get one.?

• 6 replies
  • 0 Likes
Like what you see?

Show your appreciation!

Click Like if a post is helpful to you or if you just want to show your support.

Click Accept as Solution to acknowledge that the answer to your question has been provided.

The button appears next to the replies on topics you’ve started. The member who gave the solution and all future visitors to this topic will appreciate it!

These simple actions take just seconds of your time, but go a long way in showing appreciation for community members and the LIVEcommunity as a whole!

The LIVEcommunity thanks you for your participation!