Global Protect - ARM client

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Please sign in to see details of an important advisory in our Customer Advisories area.

Global Protect - ARM client

L0 Member

As stated with this link, a client version of GlobalProtect for ARM has been released

GlobalProtect fails to connect on windows 11 ARM64 with error message: Could not connect to the Glob...

As I migrated to a new machine (ARM processor , a Mac Studio M2 Ultra) from an old one from 2015, I need this client to connect to 2 networks for my customers, as Parallels with Win11-ARM64 cannot use the standard 64 bit Intel client, and the download page for my 2 customers only show the Intel and Mac ones.

So far, I asked the IT support of both organizations a couple of months ago to provide me the new client for ARM, but I didn't get it yet.

I don't understand why this software is not downloadable by a user and it needs a Palo Alto user id with contracts/serial number/and so on. I already went the high route and IT departments in big companies is a mess.

Is there anyone who has a working link to download this software?

Thanks in advance

3 REPLIES 3

L0 Member

Any update for this issue? Did you get the ARM64 global protect? Im facing the same issue right now.

Having the same issue. Not sure where to get the ARM client for Windows 11. 

Community Team Member

Hi @ddregs , @Jamie_mcparland123 ,

The only way to get the download for the ARM client is to get it from CSP admin within your company. You can try requesting for them to invite you as a CSP user. 

LIVEcommunity team member
Stay Secure,
Jay
Don't forget to Like items if a post is helpful to you!

Please help out other users and “Accept as Solution” if a post helps solve your problem !

Read more about how and why to accept solutions.
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Likes
Like what you see?

Show your appreciation!

Click Like if a post is helpful to you or if you just want to show your support.

Click Accept as Solution to acknowledge that the answer to your question has been provided.

The button appears next to the replies on topics you’ve started. The member who gave the solution and all future visitors to this topic will appreciate it!

These simple actions take just seconds of your time, but go a long way in showing appreciation for community members and the LIVEcommunity as a whole!

The LIVEcommunity thanks you for your participation!