Creation of table from arrays

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Please sign in to see details of an important advisory in our Customer Advisories area.

Creation of table from arrays

L1 Bithead

I am trying to create a table something like this:

JMaton1_1-1665053040919.png

I already have arrays (of names in this example) for each situation. So my HasX array would be like ["John", "Roger"] and my 'doesn't have X' array would be ["Steve"], and similar for Y with ["Roger", "Steve"] and ["John"] for the two properties.

I feel like I have all the information to turn this into a table like the above but had no luck so far. Any recommendations?

A formatted table or CSV would be good.

1 accepted solution

Accepted Solutions

L1 Bithead

Cortex XSOAR supports the use of Markdown for formatting, which includes the ability to create tables such as the one in your example.

You can use the JsonToTable script (included in the Common Scripts pack) to build such tables without having to manually implement the necessary Markdown formatting.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

L1 Bithead

Cortex XSOAR supports the use of Markdown for formatting, which includes the ability to create tables such as the one in your example.

You can use the JsonToTable script (included in the Common Scripts pack) to build such tables without having to manually implement the necessary Markdown formatting.

Apologies this went by the wayside. I tried this among other options but couldn't get it to produce a table that combined different arrays.

I did end up using JsonToTable which produced a nice output in Microsoft Teams - but only once I had combined the arrays into a singe array of JSON objects.

• 1 accepted solution
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Likes
Like what you see?

Show your appreciation!

Click Like if a post is helpful to you or if you just want to show your support.

Click Accept as Solution to acknowledge that the answer to your question has been provided.

The button appears next to the replies on topics you’ve started. The member who gave the solution and all future visitors to this topic will appreciate it!

These simple actions take just seconds of your time, but go a long way in showing appreciation for community members and the LIVEcommunity as a whole!

The LIVEcommunity thanks you for your participation!