integration script timeout; how to increase timeout value

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Please sign in to see details of an important advisory in our Customer Advisories area.

integration script timeout; how to increase timeout value

L2 Linker

Support is turning me away because the question is regarding a custom integration; they suggested I post a question here.

My issue is, i don't want to support troubelshoot the why the script is timing out, i just want to set the property to let it run for more than 300 seconds.  Note if i re-run the script it works, it only fails sporadically.

Error:
server-2024-03-04T00-02-25.964.log:2024-03-03 16:37:27.8866 info Cyber Enrichment API v2_XXX_XXXX_XXXX Enrichment API v2_cyber-enrichment-api-get-enrichment: Timeout (300000000000) reached, killing (source: /builds/GOPATH/src/gitlab.xdr.pan.local/xdr/xsoar/server/services/automation/container.go:686)

The custom integration name is:
Cyber Enrichment API v2

Each account has their own instance enabled with a naming convention of:
Cyber Enrichment API v2_client_001

Because its an integration script, I cant go into the script like i can in automation under docker settigns and set the timeout value there.

I was told i could add a server property to Main and sync; bumping from 300 seconds to 600 seconds:

This property isn't working; i think its because the naming convention, but because its on a custom script support is turning me away.

Do i have to set the property on each individual account leveraging the name:
Cyber Enrichment API v2_client_001

Just looking for some help on how to increase the timeout value -

Thanks!

1 REPLY 1

L0 Member

Hey Josh,

Try setting the execution timeout within the integration command arguments using the execution-timeout argument. It would look something like this:

!cyber-enrichment-api-get-enrichment arg=argvalue execution-timeout=600

• 1 replies
  • 0 Likes
Like what you see?

Show your appreciation!

Click Like if a post is helpful to you or if you just want to show your support.

Click Accept as Solution to acknowledge that the answer to your question has been provided.

The button appears next to the replies on topics you’ve started. The member who gave the solution and all future visitors to this topic will appreciate it!

These simple actions take just seconds of your time, but go a long way in showing appreciation for community members and the LIVEcommunity as a whole!

The LIVEcommunity thanks you for your participation!