How DNAT is working , Is DNAT configuration wrong ?

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Please sign in to see details of an important advisory in our Customer Advisories area.

How DNAT is working , Is DNAT configuration wrong ?

L0 Member

Hello world !

In my new company I saw a DNAT policy which is completely different from what I have learned yet. Can anyone help me with that. Below I am giving an example.

To make it simple suppose we have three zone INSIDE, OUTSIDE AND DMZ

To make destination NAT policy we have to define source zone and destination zone.

As far as I know my source zone should be outside and also destination zone will be outside.

But in my company DNAT its source zone is outside but destination zone is DMZ for only some policy, and the DNAT is working fine.

Also some other DNAT both source and destination zone are outside which is I think right, so I want to know in which case we select our destination is other than outside zone

Please find the attached documents.

Please note you are posting a public message where community members and experts can provide assistance. Sharing private information such as serial numbers or company information is not recommended.

Please note you are posting a public message where community members and experts can provide assistance. Sharing private information such as serial numbers or company information is not recommended.
0 REPLIES 0
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Likes
Like what you see?

Show your appreciation!

Click Like if a post is helpful to you or if you just want to show your support.

Click Accept as Solution to acknowledge that the answer to your question has been provided.

The button appears next to the replies on topics you’ve started. The member who gave the solution and all future visitors to this topic will appreciate it!

These simple actions take just seconds of your time, but go a long way in showing appreciation for community members and the LIVEcommunity as a whole!

The LIVEcommunity thanks you for your participation!