no connectivity to console through ingress

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Please sign in to see details of an important advisory in our Customer Advisories area.

no connectivity to console through ingress

L0 Member

PCC self-hosted on Azure Kubernetes Service, sits behind an App Gateway that serves as a proxy/ingress/firewall

Attempting to deploy defenders to VMs that sit outside the App Gateway - connectivity fails through the ingress to the Console regardless of configuration of Defender, Ingress, or Console.  Even traffic that we allow through the ingress fails to reach the console on 8084

Attempting to deploy supervisor consoles- connectivity fails because the master console requires a URL with a port appended to it (why?) - this fails to connect through an ingress that listens on 80/443 as well because of the 8083 port requirement on the URL

As it sits, the only resources that can connect to the master console are other resources behind the app gateway on the same AKS Cluster

1 REPLY 1

L3 Networker

Hello,

Thank you for reaching to Palo Alto Networks Support. My name is Umer, and I am part of Prisma Cloud Compute Support team. I will be assisting you with your question.

This issue will require some troubleshooting. Please open a support case with the description, so support team can investigate the issue.

Regards,

Umer Sheikh | Technical Support Engineer - Prisma Cloud Compute | PCCSE, AWS - Associate Architect
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Likes
Like what you see?

Show your appreciation!

Click Like if a post is helpful to you or if you just want to show your support.

Click Accept as Solution to acknowledge that the answer to your question has been provided.

The button appears next to the replies on topics you’ve started. The member who gave the solution and all future visitors to this topic will appreciate it!

These simple actions take just seconds of your time, but go a long way in showing appreciation for community members and the LIVEcommunity as a whole!

The LIVEcommunity thanks you for your participation!