Prisma Cloud Compute - Filter Vulnerabilities under Monitor -> Vulnerabilities based on date

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Please sign in to see details of an important advisory in our Customer Advisories area.

Prisma Cloud Compute - Filter Vulnerabilities under Monitor -> Vulnerabilities based on date

L0 Member

Hi,

I have been using Prisma Cloud compute to fetch the images data via API and GUI, but seems like the filter 'Last Audit' is missing on the tool which I can use to fetch data for images based on dates.

I could see that in help icon (?) near the filter, but there's no option to use the same.Only a few filters were available to me as pre-built filters, refer image 

Can you help me with the same?

Please note you are posting a public message where community members and experts can provide assistance. Sharing private information such as serial numbers or company information is not recommended.
1 REPLY 1

L2 Linker

Hi PBharadhwaaj,

I hope you are doing well. I just verified that the "Last Audit" filter is not present in the vulnerability scan results. Can you please create a case for this issue so that we can forward it to our R&D team?

Thank you

Muhammad Wahaaj Siddiqui | Sr. Technical Support Engineer - Prisma Cloud Compute | PCCSE, CKA, CKS, AWS SysOps, AWS DevOps Professional
  • 1 replies
  • 1 Likes
Like what you see?

Show your appreciation!

Click Like if a post is helpful to you or if you just want to show your support.

Click Accept as Solution to acknowledge that the answer to your question has been provided.

The button appears next to the replies on topics you’ve started. The member who gave the solution and all future visitors to this topic will appreciate it!

These simple actions take just seconds of your time, but go a long way in showing appreciation for community members and the LIVEcommunity as a whole!

The LIVEcommunity thanks you for your participation!