Pulling Metrics from Prisma CLoud via API Integration with PowerBI

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Please sign in to see details of an important advisory in our Customer Advisories area.

Pulling Metrics from Prisma CLoud via API Integration with PowerBI

L0 Member

We are trying to figure out how to connect to our Prisma Cloud Tenant via API and pull metrics into PowerBI dashboards. Has anyone been able to pull metrics automatically with PowerBI or any tool for that matter?

5 REPLIES 5

L0 Member

Did you ever figure this out?

No, I got excited though when I saw the email come through. I was like "Yes information on PowerBI integration". I am thankful that you reached out to me though. Have you ever integrated with PowerBI and Prisma Cloud?

Brett

L4 Transporter

Greetings BMiller7,

I hope that this note finds you well! I know that it has been a while since you had posted this question but I wanted to see if you still potentially needed any help. Thank you for your time and I hope that you have a good remainder of your day.

Kind Regards,

J. Avery King

J. Avery King | Prisma Cloud | Customer Success Engineer

Hi Avery

Do we have a documentation available which talks about how we can pull metrics from Prisma cloud to Power BI using API.

Though I am aware of the API's to be used, but would like to know if its through a out of the box connector or we use webhook?

L1 Bithead

You will need custom script/API to achieve this. You cal refer to Prisma Cloud API docs or Webhook docs. We also have github repos that you can leverage. 

Best Regards.  

• 5 replies
  • 0 Likes
Like what you see?

Show your appreciation!

Click Like if a post is helpful to you or if you just want to show your support.

Click Accept as Solution to acknowledge that the answer to your question has been provided.

The button appears next to the replies on topics you’ve started. The member who gave the solution and all future visitors to this topic will appreciate it!

These simple actions take just seconds of your time, but go a long way in showing appreciation for community members and the LIVEcommunity as a whole!

The LIVEcommunity thanks you for your participation!