Automatically check Prisma Cloud account status?

Highlighted
L0 Member

Automatically check Prisma Cloud account status?

Is there a mechanism to automate checks/provide notification of the status of a cloud account in Prisma Cloud?

(i.e. If we are relying on Prisma Cloud to provide detection capabilities how can we monitor that the service itself is functioning and has the access it requires to perform those functions i.e. ingestion from AWS CloudTrail, Config, GuardDuty, VPC Flow Logs, etc.)

Thanks

Tags (1)
Highlighted
L1 Bithead

Hello,

While we do not have this feature currently available, I believe it has been submitted to our product management team for future implementation. You can submit a feature request directly from the Prisma Cloud UI for this by clicking on the question mark in the bottom right hand corner -> Product -> Submit a request.

Highlighted
L0 Member

You may vote and subscribe to this feature request to be notified of updates : https://prismacloud.ideas.aha.io/ideas/PANW-I-79

Like what you see?

Show your appreciation!

Click Like if a post is helpful to you or if you just want to show your support.

Click Accept as Solution to acknowledge that the answer to your question has been provided.

The button appears next to the replies on topics you’ve started. The member who gave the solution and all future visitors to this topic will appreciate it!

These simple actions take just seconds of your time, but go a long way in showing appreciation for community members and the Live Community as a whole!

The Live Community thanks you for your participation!