Creating 2 or more hub accounts for Agentless Scanning

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Creating 2 or more hub accounts for Agentless Scanning

L0 Member

Hi Folks,
We recently tested agentless scanning using hub account method on one cloud provider somewhat successfully. We are moving onto enabling it for a second cloud provider. 
I know that Prisma compute section lets you select from multiple hub accounts when you are configuring scanning in Manage --> Cloud accounts. I wanted to know if there were any quirks/issues when configuring two different hub accounts lets say in Aws & GCP? 
Eventually will find out either way how likely or unlikely seamless the configuration would be when you have 2 different clouds. 

1 REPLY 1

L1 Bithead

Hi Uhaq,

I am not aware of any specific peculiarities when having more than one hub account for your agentless scanning. If there are any, they would be listed in the official documentation.

Helping protect our customers' digital way of life.
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 47 Subscriptions
Like what you see?

Show your appreciation!

Click Like if a post is helpful to you or if you just want to show your support.

Click Accept as Solution to acknowledge that the answer to your question has been provided.

The button appears next to the replies on topics you’ve started. The member who gave the solution and all future visitors to this topic will appreciate it!

These simple actions take just seconds of your time, but go a long way in showing appreciation for community members and the LIVEcommunity as a whole!

The LIVEcommunity thanks you for your participation!