I have 5 questions, regarding the use of K8s CIS benchmarks v1.4 in Prisma Cloud, any help appreciated!!
1) Does anyone know if there is a way to export a list of all the Kubernetes CIS benchmarks v1.4 that Prisma Cloud checks? (exporting in an excel, csv, etc, I don't find the option)
2) What the action "Block" means below?
3) Where can we installed the Defender agent can be installed? Is it platform agnostic? Meaning can it be installed in EKS, AKS o K8s alike?
4) What the option federation means under “All types” scrolled down?
5) Finally, Is there any timeline to include Kubernetes CIS v1.6 benchmarks to Prisma Cloud Compute?
Click Accept as Solution to acknowledge that the answer to your question has been provided.
The button appears next to the replies on topics you’ve started. The member who gave the solution and all future visitors to this topic will appreciate it!
These simple actions take just seconds of your time, but go a long way in showing appreciation for community members and the LIVEcommunity as a whole!
The LIVEcommunity thanks you for your participation!