Need expert advice on below.
1. How to use twistlock CLI for modifying the policy and rules for the console.
2. How to import the rest of the compliance template (apart from attachment)while creating a new policy. Please also share the location to import the compliance standard template.
3. How to modify the compliance standard for existing compliance defend policy.
4. How to verify the timing for scanning and modify from 24hrs to a specific time to avoid the maintenance ?
5. How does the runtime policy and defender work for lambda functions?
6. How to identify the Vulnerability in Syslog and Create alerts?
I hope that this message finds you well! In researching your questions here is an update that will hopefully help you with your use cases:
1) Based on what is currently supported as twistcli command options I have not been able to confirm that these are currently available configurations via this tool. Here is the documentation link to our twistcli help page: https://docs.paloaltonetworks.com/prisma/prisma-cloud/prisma-cloud-admin-compute/tools/twistcli
However there the capability to solve what you are looking for in your use case looks to be available in some capacity via our API. Please see these these documentation links of what we have available:
Click Accept as Solution to acknowledge that the answer to your question has been provided.
The button appears next to the replies on topics you’ve started. The member who gave the solution and all future visitors to this topic will appreciate it!
These simple actions take just seconds of your time, but go a long way in showing appreciation for community members and the LIVEcommunity as a whole!
The LIVEcommunity thanks you for your participation!