Prisma Cloud Compute Edition console installation on Fargate

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Please sign in to see details of an important advisory in our Customer Advisories area.

Prisma Cloud Compute Edition console installation on Fargate

L0 Member

Hello,

I'm trying to run Prisma Cloud Compute Edition on AWS Fargate. I'm following the next guide https://docs.paloaltonetworks.com/prisma/prisma-cloud/30/prisma-cloud-compute-edition-admin/install/... everything was fine until step with the generation of Fargate Task Definition, it requires or singed repo url or asking for an access token. I found tons of articles and examples explaining how to get tokens from the console. But how to get this first token to install the console? I have checked all tabs and links in my Paloalto account, and there is no access token or signed docker repo URL.

4 REPLIES 4

L3 Networker

Hello Ivan,

An access token would be sent to you with the license information. Can you please check the email which has the license key?

Regards,

Umer Sheikh | Technical Support Engineer - Prisma Cloud Compute | PCCSE, AWS - Associate Architect

My org too was NOT provided any "access token" along with the license info.  I had to just make the request to the purchasing and PAN sales team. 

Regardless, the Prisma Cloud Admin documentation is lacking. It absolutely should inform the audience -- especially new users of Prisma -- what and how to get the "access token".  Without this token, one cannot install the Console in the first place.  Please fix your docs so that new users will not have to unnecessarily be confused and waste time wondering what and how to get this token. 

L1 Bithead

Hello,

The access token is located in the Compute module. This is under Manage -> System -> Utilities. This is the value under API token

L1 Bithead

If you are using the self-hosted Compute console, please reach out to the sales team to retrieve the access token if you have not installed the console yet. This is provided along with the license key

• 4 replies
  • 0 Likes
Like what you see?

Show your appreciation!

Click Like if a post is helpful to you or if you just want to show your support.

Click Accept as Solution to acknowledge that the answer to your question has been provided.

The button appears next to the replies on topics you’ve started. The member who gave the solution and all future visitors to this topic will appreciate it!

These simple actions take just seconds of your time, but go a long way in showing appreciation for community members and the LIVEcommunity as a whole!

The LIVEcommunity thanks you for your participation!