Data Ingestion Error

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Please sign in to see details of an important advisory in our Customer Advisories area.

Data Ingestion Error

L0 Member

Hello Team Hope you are doing well.

Prisma cloud palo Alto:

I just have one query as I am getting"Unable to ingest data from one or more service,click for more details" error what could be the possibility reason.

I didn't change anything to my any accounts.

Thnx in advance

6 REPLIES 6

L0 Member

I have the same problem and don't know how to solve it 

L4 Transporter

Greetings Amol and Eduardo,

I hope that this note finds you well! I know that it has been a while since you had posted this question but I wanted to see if you still potentially needed any help. Thank you for your time and I hope that you have a good remainder of your day.

Kind Regards,

J. Avery King

J. Avery King | Prisma Cloud | Customer Success Engineer

Hi AKing, hope you are doing well. 

I have the same issue today in all my Cloud in Prisma. Do you have any suggestions for this case? Any URL to follow or read more abour the issue? 

Regards. 

L0 Member

I'm also facing the same issue, Could someone please help it ?

Community Team Member

Hi @RAhirwar ,

Difficult to say without more information.  That being said, I've seen the error due to permission issues.

Could you check those permissions on your cloud environment and see if you're facing ingestion issues?

https://docs.paloaltonetworks.com/prisma/prisma-cloud/prisma-cloud-admin/connect-your-cloud-platform...

Kind regards,

-Kim.

LIVEcommunity team member, CISSP
Cheers,
Kiwi
Please help out other users and “Accept as Solution” if a post helps solve your problem !

Read more about how and why to accept solutions.

L0 Member

Hi, 
Prisma cloud releases new features periodically which is shared in the public doc Prisma Cloud Release Notes. It is possible that Prisma cloud is now capable of monitoring new cloud services or additional metadata for existing services and for that additional permissions from the cloud side is required. 
If these additional permissions are missing from the current IAM roles it will appear as a warning sign(orange color). To fix this, you will need to allow the permissions in the existing IAM roles. 

If the sign next to it is an exclamation red in color, it means Prisma cloud is unable to monitor resources for that category unless it is fixed. The remediation to fix is provided for both categories. You can also refer the Onboarding Docs for additional guidance in pre-requisites and troubleshooting when onboarding a cloud account.

• 6 replies
  • 1 Likes
Like what you see?

Show your appreciation!

Click Like if a post is helpful to you or if you just want to show your support.

Click Accept as Solution to acknowledge that the answer to your question has been provided.

The button appears next to the replies on topics you’ve started. The member who gave the solution and all future visitors to this topic will appreciate it!

These simple actions take just seconds of your time, but go a long way in showing appreciation for community members and the LIVEcommunity as a whole!

The LIVEcommunity thanks you for your participation!