ECR scan failed with the message "Failed to query image"

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Please sign in to see details of an important advisory in our Customer Advisories area.

ECR scan failed with the message "Failed to query image"

L1 Bithead

Hi forks,

I'm very new of PrismaCloud and CWPP category. I've tried scan image on ECR following below TECHDOCS but it failed with the error "Registry Scan: Failed to query image details hello-ykym latest failed unmarshaling registry manifest response invalid character '<' looking for beginning of value".

I assume there is no '<', so have no idea what should I handle it. Does anyone help me plz?

Reference

https://docs.paloaltonetworks.com/prisma/prisma-cloud/prisma-cloud-admin-compute/vulnerability_manag...

Regards,

1 REPLY 1

L4 Transporter

Greetings SYokoyama2,

I hope that this note finds you well! I know that it has been a while since you had posted this question but I wanted to see if you still potentially needed any help. Thank you for your time and I hope that you have a good remainder of your day.

Kind Regards,

J. Avery King

J. Avery King | Prisma Cloud | Customer Success Engineer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Likes
Like what you see?

Show your appreciation!

Click Like if a post is helpful to you or if you just want to show your support.

Click Accept as Solution to acknowledge that the answer to your question has been provided.

The button appears next to the replies on topics you’ve started. The member who gave the solution and all future visitors to this topic will appreciate it!

These simple actions take just seconds of your time, but go a long way in showing appreciation for community members and the LIVEcommunity as a whole!

The LIVEcommunity thanks you for your participation!