How to write RQL to list out the cloud account & account group details with the below query

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Please sign in to see details of an important advisory in our Customer Advisories area.

How to write RQL to list out the cloud account & account group details with the below query

L2 Linker

Hi Friends,

I wanted to look out the traffic where FTP/SSH port enabled from an internet/suspicious IP's to internal network.With the below query i am able to see the connection details.

network where dest.port IN ( 21,22 ) AND source.publicnetwork IN ( 'Internet IPs' ) AND traffic.type IN ( 'ACCEPTED' )

But along with these i wanted to export the details of which firewall it's or region of cloud account or account group so that i can able to take action quickly.

Can someone please explain how to write RQL query to list out the account group & firewall details along with cloud accounts..If someone explain query to fetch custom fields it would be highly appreciated.

Thank you somuch.

2 REPLIES 2

L4 Transporter

Greetings MPalagiri,

I hope that this note finds you well! I know that it has been a while since you had posted this question but I wanted to see if you still potentially needed any help. Thank you for your time and I hope that you have a good remainder of your day.

Kind Regards,

J. Avery King

J. Avery King | Prisma Cloud | Customer Success Engineer

L2 Linker

Hello there,

Please try running the RQL again. There have been a few updates to Prisma cloud. Once the results are displayed, click on the instance in question. On the right side you will see Instance Summary: this will consist of the Account Name and Region to best assist with quick action. Also, for your firewall search. What cloud account would you like to pull the firewalls from? Also, what type of firewalls would you like to pull: nacls or sgs?

• 2 replies
  • 0 Likes
Like what you see?

Show your appreciation!

Click Like if a post is helpful to you or if you just want to show your support.

Click Accept as Solution to acknowledge that the answer to your question has been provided.

The button appears next to the replies on topics you’ve started. The member who gave the solution and all future visitors to this topic will appreciate it!

These simple actions take just seconds of your time, but go a long way in showing appreciation for community members and the LIVEcommunity as a whole!

The LIVEcommunity thanks you for your participation!