Firewall Models available in Expedition v1.1 or v2.0

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Please sign in to see details of an important advisory in our Customer Advisories area.

Firewall Models available in Expedition v1.1 or v2.0

L0 Member

How do you add a new model of firewall into Expedition?  For instance, I have both versions of Expedition running and the only models I can add are PA200, 220, 500, 800, 3000, 3200...  I would like to add a 3220, 850, 820, 220R, and the newer models like the 415-5G, 1410, 450 and 460.  How do you do that?

1 accepted solution

Accepted Solutions

L4 Transporter

Hi @Mark_Forsythe 

Thanks for reaching out.

Currently the NGFW models are programatically included in the tool.

When declaring a new NGFW device you can select any model with similar number of interfaces. That is the only aspect Expedition is taking into account for each model type.

Also when it comes to Panorama select vm-panorama as model type.

Hope this helps,

David

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

L4 Transporter

Hi @Mark_Forsythe 

Thanks for reaching out.

Currently the NGFW models are programatically included in the tool.

When declaring a new NGFW device you can select any model with similar number of interfaces. That is the only aspect Expedition is taking into account for each model type.

Also when it comes to Panorama select vm-panorama as model type.

Hope this helps,

David

Thank you for the clarity.  That is what I have been doing so far.  I was just really hoping to get a 1 to 1 for migrating to the newest models.

• 1 accepted solution
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Likes
Like what you see?

Show your appreciation!

Click Like if a post is helpful to you or if you just want to show your support.

Click Accept as Solution to acknowledge that the answer to your question has been provided.

The button appears next to the replies on topics you’ve started. The member who gave the solution and all future visitors to this topic will appreciate it!

These simple actions take just seconds of your time, but go a long way in showing appreciation for community members and the LIVEcommunity as a whole!

The LIVEcommunity thanks you for your participation!