Import PAN managed by Panorama not showing Policy and other data

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Please sign in to see details of an important advisory in our Customer Advisories area.

Import PAN managed by Panorama not showing Policy and other data

L1 Bithead

I am working with a PAN 3220 and the goal is to run the config through Expedition and the 'skillet' baseline in order to provide some feedback on the overall configuration and any optimizations. I have access to a configuration snapshot and Panorama as well. I start a new project (running the latest updated version of the tool) and import the config. On the dashboard I show that it only has one entry for the security policy and 45 NAT rules. I drill down to NAT rules and there is nothing listed. Screenshots below. I verified that the security policies listed on the firewall directly on not from Panorama and appear to be local to the firewall. Same with NAT. I tried zipping the file and transferring to my local Expedition tool as well as copying the text from the exported config file to a local file. Compared the files and they are the same. Thoughts? 

EDIT - I had a filter in place in one of the views so now the policies show up. Run the analysis and get no results using a skillet baseline. 

jakegibb2077_0-1706199432796.png

jakegibb2077_1-1706199520708.png

0 REPLIES 0
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Likes
Like what you see?

Show your appreciation!

Click Like if a post is helpful to you or if you just want to show your support.

Click Accept as Solution to acknowledge that the answer to your question has been provided.

The button appears next to the replies on topics you’ve started. The member who gave the solution and all future visitors to this topic will appreciate it!

These simple actions take just seconds of your time, but go a long way in showing appreciation for community members and the LIVEcommunity as a whole!

The LIVEcommunity thanks you for your participation!