Machine Learning Deletion

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Please sign in to see details of an important advisory in our Customer Advisories area.

Machine Learning Deletion

L2 Linker

I have processed logs and selected After Process: 'Delete' but it did not delete the file, and the record still remains. I want to do two things 1) delete the record so that I can process another file with the same name - how can I do this? 2) I want to delete processed logs - where are they?

2018-10-24_8-38-28.png

3 REPLIES 3

L2 Linker

They are in the location/path you specified in the screen shot for log file storage.  Mine do not delete either.  After I process them each day, I SSH to the box, cd to the log directory and do "rm *.*" to delete them.

I filled a bug MT-771 to check. Thanks

L4 Transporter

Hello @dega 

So in order for you to be able to delete or compress these files you should have the proper permissions to do this at the user level, within expedition under settings > M.Learning there is a excerpt showing what needs to be enabled for this to work, basically the proper ownership to be able to execute these type of commands (Screenshot below). Please make sure that this is done on your end in order to delete the associated log files, please let us know if this is indeed the case.

Screen Shot 2022-01-19 at 8.14.52 AM.pngScreen Shot 2022-01-19 at 8.16.51 AM.png

• 3 replies
  • 0 Likes
Like what you see?

Show your appreciation!

Click Like if a post is helpful to you or if you just want to show your support.

Click Accept as Solution to acknowledge that the answer to your question has been provided.

The button appears next to the replies on topics you’ve started. The member who gave the solution and all future visitors to this topic will appreciate it!

These simple actions take just seconds of your time, but go a long way in showing appreciation for community members and the LIVEcommunity as a whole!

The LIVEcommunity thanks you for your participation!