Ipsec tunnel issue

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Please sign in to see details of an important advisory in our Customer Advisories area.

Ipsec tunnel issue

L3 Networker

there are two location site a and b in which i created a ipsec tunnel between them its up.

As i ping there LAN IP i am able to ping. there LAN network

Site A LAN network is 192.168.4.x/24 Site B LAN network is 192.168.x.1/24.

I am able to ping both the interfaces by cli and also check logs that are going through a tunnel.

But the issue there are IPs based on the telephone on both site.

The site A person is able to call site B telephone and the voice communication is ok.

But the Site B person was not able to call the site A location is shows failed.

I checked the logs both are going through tunnel and byte was received and sent.

The site B person able to call on another location vice versa.

I also checked the metric for both the palo alto firewall is okay

Nee some help

1 REPLY 1

L5 Sessionator

For your bottom two rules, interzone-default and intrazone-default, have you overidden them to enable logging? Default Palo ships with that disabled, so you wouldn't know if traffic is making it all the way to the bottom of your rule hierarchy. So there could be traffic getting dropped you aren't seeing.

Help the community! Add tags and mark solutions please.
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Likes
Like what you see?

Show your appreciation!

Click Like if a post is helpful to you or if you just want to show your support.

Click Accept as Solution to acknowledge that the answer to your question has been provided.

The button appears next to the replies on topics you’ve started. The member who gave the solution and all future visitors to this topic will appreciate it!

These simple actions take just seconds of your time, but go a long way in showing appreciation for community members and the LIVEcommunity as a whole!

The LIVEcommunity thanks you for your participation!