Can't complete Support case form - 2020/02/13

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Please sign in to see details of an important advisory in our Customer Advisories area.

Can't complete Support case form - 2020/02/13

L0 Member

This has been an ongoing issue for at least a few days now.  I have an issue I want to get support on but the support form does not allow for completion.

The first dropdown: technology - works fine.

second dropdown: product - presumably auto-filled after selecting technology does not fill options

third dropdown: issue category - also presumably auto-filled after selecting prior drop down does not fill options

due to the 2nd and 3rd drop downs not populating this fails form validation preventing any case from being submitted.

Please fix.

We're trying to get support on twistlock which I don't believe falls under the category of partner support since they don't manage their own support anymore...

"Twistlock is now part of Palo Alto Networks. After January 16 2020, you can request help via the Prisma Cloud LIVEcommunity page.
"

1 REPLY 1

L0 Member

Support Case now raised - 01375758

Old fashioned phone support got there in the end. It would be very useful to be able to raise issues in a forum where a whole dev. team can contribute to make sure I didn't miss anything playing Telephone to get information to you guys.

I guess this is teething trouble as Twistlock morphs into Prisma Cloud.

• 1 replies
  • 3 Likes
Like what you see?

Show your appreciation!

Click Like if a post is helpful to you or if you just want to show your support.

Click Accept as Solution to acknowledge that the answer to your question has been provided.

The button appears next to the replies on topics you’ve started. The member who gave the solution and all future visitors to this topic will appreciate it!

These simple actions take just seconds of your time, but go a long way in showing appreciation for community members and the LIVEcommunity as a whole!

The LIVEcommunity thanks you for your participation!