Cortex XDR with Carbon Black

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Please sign in to see details of an important advisory in our Customer Advisories area.

Cortex XDR with Carbon Black

L1 Bithead

Hi All,

I know it is a stupid question but I am encountering this situation that we need to install Cortex XDR working with Carbon Black (it's a long story). May I know if anyone experienced this before or any suggestions on exclusion? Thank you so much

Best Regards,

Elroy

3 REPLIES 3

L4 Transporter

Hi @Elroykhlo-

I have seen Cortex XDR installed alongside Carbon Black during evaluations with no issues.

Third party products with known compatibility issues can be found here:

https://docs.paloaltonetworks.com/compatibility-matrix/cortex-xdr/cortex-xdr-compatibility-with-thir...

Hope this helps - please let me know if you have any questions.

David Falcon 
Senior Solutions Architect, Cortex
Palo Alto Networks® 

L3 Networker

Here is the exclusion that you can use.

Also during the deployment, test them side by side first in report mode then switch to block mode after testing.

https://docs.paloaltonetworks.com/cortex/cortex-xdr/7-2/cortex-xdr-agent-admin/cortex-xdr-agent-for-...

Hi David,

Thanks for your reply. it doesn't seem to have carbon black on the list of third party support. Thanks

Best Regards,

Elroy

• 3 replies
  • 0 Likes
Like what you see?

Show your appreciation!

Click Like if a post is helpful to you or if you just want to show your support.

Click Accept as Solution to acknowledge that the answer to your question has been provided.

The button appears next to the replies on topics you’ve started. The member who gave the solution and all future visitors to this topic will appreciate it!

These simple actions take just seconds of your time, but go a long way in showing appreciation for community members and the LIVEcommunity as a whole!

The LIVEcommunity thanks you for your participation!