cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

cyvrlpc.sys caused BSODs on Windows 10 after update

L1 Bithead

Hi all, 

some of the users reported a BSOD after updating their Win10 endpoints. I'm thinking this might be due to the incompatibility between the driver and newest OS updates or something similar (looking into the stop code). 

Stop code: DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL
What failed: cyvrlpc.sys

The endpoints are on the latest Cortex XDR agent version (8.2) and content version.

has anyone seen been experiencing this issue as well and was able to solve it?

Thanks for your help! 

image (2).png

4 REPLIES 4

L4 Transporter

Hello @GasperSkolc 

Thanks for reaching out on LiveCommunity!

This looks like a break fix issue. In order to get a fast resolution please raise TAC support case.

Hi, 
I know, the case is already opened.
I was just trying to see if anyone met with this issue before and they resolved it 🙂 

L0 Member

Hi 

we have got the same issue. Do you have any News from Palo?

We have the issue with win 10 and win 11 

Hi, 
sorry it took me a while. There was no distinct resolution. However the BSOD has stopped after one of the updates, so it must have been something with the version change, that didn't quite sit well with it.

• 4 replies
  • 0 Likes
Like what you see?

Show your appreciation!

Click Like if a post is helpful to you or if you just want to show your support.

Click Accept as Solution to acknowledge that the answer to your question has been provided.

The button appears next to the replies on topics you’ve started. The member who gave the solution and all future visitors to this topic will appreciate it!

These simple actions take just seconds of your time, but go a long way in showing appreciation for community members and the LIVEcommunity as a whole!

The LIVEcommunity thanks you for your participation!