cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

How to add Requestor and Requested for user

L0 Member

Hello,

We want to assign Requestor and Requested for the user while opening a ServiceNow Incident through XSOAR, however, while referring to the doc/integration, I didn't find any information on how to achieve that.

Cortex XSOAR 

1 accepted solution

Accepted Solutions

L0 Member

Thank you Zoe but I got my answer on the same day.

We can use servicenow-create-ticket command and also possible through generic API request if you want to add more thing which are not provided in the create ticket command.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

L0 Member
  1. Make sure you have the necessary permissions and credentials to access the ServiceNow instance through XSOAR.

2. In XSOAR, create a new incident using the ServiceNow integration. Use the "servicenow-create-record" command or a similar command provided by the integration.

3. Specify the values for the Requestor and Requested fields in the command parameters or payload. These fields may have different names depending on your ServiceNow instance configuration.

4. Provide the appropriate user information for the Requestor and Requested fields. This can be done by providing the user's email address, username, or any other identifier recognized by ServiceNow.

5. Execute the command or workflow to create the incident. XSOAR will send the necessary API request to the ServiceNow instance, including the Requestor and Requested information.

L0 Member

Thank you Zoe but I got my answer on the same day.

We can use servicenow-create-ticket command and also possible through generic API request if you want to add more thing which are not provided in the create ticket command.

• 1 accepted solution
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Likes
Like what you see?

Show your appreciation!

Click Like if a post is helpful to you or if you just want to show your support.

Click Accept as Solution to acknowledge that the answer to your question has been provided.

The button appears next to the replies on topics you’ve started. The member who gave the solution and all future visitors to this topic will appreciate it!

These simple actions take just seconds of your time, but go a long way in showing appreciation for community members and the LIVEcommunity as a whole!

The LIVEcommunity thanks you for your participation!