XSoar Integration with cisco firepower

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Please sign in to see details of an important advisory in our Customer Advisories area.

XSoar Integration with cisco firepower

L2 Linker

Dears,

I installed cisco firepower integration. from Market Place.

I use update network group objects  command but actually it removes all the IP addresses inside this group and add the only list that I newly updated.

Kindly need your support.

Also for Integration with ASA firewall , it failed in the testing phase as it gives me error for 400 code.

1 REPLY 1

L4 Transporter

Hi @oDarweesh2, This might a limitation of the Cisco API. I don't have access to Cisco API documentation but from https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/security/firepower/620/api/REST/Firepower_Management_Center_RE... it looks like the API only creates and overrides. 

You can get around this by first issuing the !ciscofp-get-network-groups-object command to fetch the existing values. Then the !ciscofp-update-network-groups-objects command to update everything. 

• 1 replies
  • 0 Likes
Like what you see?

Show your appreciation!

Click Like if a post is helpful to you or if you just want to show your support.

Click Accept as Solution to acknowledge that the answer to your question has been provided.

The button appears next to the replies on topics you’ve started. The member who gave the solution and all future visitors to this topic will appreciate it!

These simple actions take just seconds of your time, but go a long way in showing appreciation for community members and the LIVEcommunity as a whole!

The LIVEcommunity thanks you for your participation!