[CHECKPOINT R80][EXPEDITION 1.1.32] Address group bad Import

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Please sign in to see details of an important advisory in our Customer Advisories area.

[CHECKPOINT R80][EXPEDITION 1.1.32] Address group bad Import

L1 Bithead

Hello all,

I successfully manage to import Checkpoint R80 config into Expedition but Address groups are missing.

They are all imported as "Host" with their UID as "Name" and with "1.1.1.1" as IP Address.

Does anyone have experienced this issue ? Is their a way to get the address groups managed properly ?

Thank you in advance for your help.

1 REPLY 1

L1 Bithead

I experienced this, too. I had to go through and manually line up the UIDs with the actual name and IP address of the object. My exported R80 file was also missing addresses and had lots of empty address groups, which were reflected in Expedition. It would be nice to find a way to get the Checkpoint to actually export all of the objects correctly.

• 1 replies
  • 0 Likes
Like what you see?

Show your appreciation!

Click Like if a post is helpful to you or if you just want to show your support.

Click Accept as Solution to acknowledge that the answer to your question has been provided.

The button appears next to the replies on topics you’ve started. The member who gave the solution and all future visitors to this topic will appreciate it!

These simple actions take just seconds of your time, but go a long way in showing appreciation for community members and the LIVEcommunity as a whole!

The LIVEcommunity thanks you for your participation!