expedition error

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Please sign in to see details of an important advisory in our Customer Advisories area.

expedition error

L2 Linker

Hi Team 

i installed the expedition tool in the ubuntu server by referring the below link 

https://live.paloaltonetworks.com/t5/expedition-migration-tool/ct-p/migration_tool

but when i try to load in the browser and i am getting the apache2 ubuntu default page 

can anyone help how to solve this issue  

6 REPLIES 6

L4 Transporter

Hello @HemanthV 

It sounds like something may have failed during the install, in the video he performs a tee output.log file. Did you create one of those? If so you might be able to find out where the error is.

Hi I throughly followed the video their is no any output.logfile

if i missed help me how to install that file 

Hello @HemanthV 

sudo ./initSetup.sh | tee output.log

Sorry I thought for some reason that part was in the video but I just skimmed it and noticed the output.log portion wasn't, anyhow you can basically save what you run from that output to a file called output.log for your review. Look it over and see if there are any errors, if you need additional help parsing through the log file feel free to shoot me an email at fwmigrate@paloaltonetworks.com and I can help you look it over.

Hi Azuniga 

After running the below command also still i am facing same issue and i have collected the logs and sent you the mail

Hello @HemanthV 

Understood, I have replied to your email and suggest we setup a zoom session.

Hi Azuniga 

As per the guidance shared to my colleague we have installed the 64 bit version of the ubuntu but issue is still same 

can you please help us by taking remote 

• 6 replies
  • 0 Likes
Like what you see?

Show your appreciation!

Click Like if a post is helpful to you or if you just want to show your support.

Click Accept as Solution to acknowledge that the answer to your question has been provided.

The button appears next to the replies on topics you’ve started. The member who gave the solution and all future visitors to this topic will appreciate it!

These simple actions take just seconds of your time, but go a long way in showing appreciation for community members and the LIVEcommunity as a whole!

The LIVEcommunity thanks you for your participation!