Expedition Issues

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Please sign in to see details of an important advisory in our Customer Advisories area.

Expedition Issues

I'm sorry to complain, but there are a number of issues i've found with this software. I've allocated ample resources to the VM. 

1. The UI is really laggy, unresponsive, and the filter window often doesn't rspond to being closed. 

2. It is not auto processing CSV files and deleting them as it is configured.

3. The API generation creates invalid calls for address objects. 

2 REPLIES 2

4. Sometimes when using the Rule Enrichment feature and importing policies, it fails to import the policies into the project. The fix was to delete and recreate the project and remove all the configs.

Hi Louis,

This behavior may require some specific analysis. You may have given more resources to the VM, being more CPUs and RAM. However, most the backend processes are done with one single CPU, leaving the rest for Spark (Data Analysis and Machine Learning).

We would have to check if the projects are big, the number of rules and objects that are involved in the process..

• 2 replies
  • 0 Likes
Like what you see?

Show your appreciation!

Click Like if a post is helpful to you or if you just want to show your support.

Click Accept as Solution to acknowledge that the answer to your question has been provided.

The button appears next to the replies on topics you’ve started. The member who gave the solution and all future visitors to this topic will appreciate it!

These simple actions take just seconds of your time, but go a long way in showing appreciation for community members and the LIVEcommunity as a whole!

The LIVEcommunity thanks you for your participation!