Juniper SRX policies not working with Expedition, works with MT3

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Please sign in to see details of an important advisory in our Customer Advisories area.

Juniper SRX policies not working with Expedition, works with MT3

L1 Bithead

Just an fyi when we loaded a junos SRX config  12.3X48-D40.5 it was only able to pull the services. 

On MT3 it pulled address objects, services, address groups, service groups, security rules , security zones and interfaces. 

6 REPLIES 6

L5 Sessionator

Have you upgraded to Expedition ver 1.0.107?

yes with 1.0.107

Hi, remember to sanityze the XML file and be sure the very first line is <configuration> and the latest is </configuration>

To validate the config is valid please try to open it with Firefox, if you get an error please go to the referenced line and fix de code to make a valid XML

Got it working after posting, sorry. 

Hi, how did you get this working?

I have added the configuration tags and also opened in Firefox which works ok too and it is only pulling in the services.

Thanks,

I remember I had some extra lines in text file and after removing theose it worked.

But later I had another issue with Juniper config which I eventually gave up trying to import as it only had like 10 rules.

• 6 replies
  • 0 Likes
Like what you see?

Show your appreciation!

Click Like if a post is helpful to you or if you just want to show your support.

Click Accept as Solution to acknowledge that the answer to your question has been provided.

The button appears next to the replies on topics you’ve started. The member who gave the solution and all future visitors to this topic will appreciate it!

These simple actions take just seconds of your time, but go a long way in showing appreciation for community members and the LIVEcommunity as a whole!

The LIVEcommunity thanks you for your participation!