Problems with importing logs

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Please sign in to see details of an important advisory in our Customer Advisories area.

Problems with importing logs

L2 Linker

I've added a panorama device into Expedition and i'm trying to import logs that I've exported from panorama and am running into an issue.  I put the csv file in /home/expedition/logs.  The csv is called panorama.csv.  /home/expedition/logs/* (logs path in expedition).  I've changed changing permissions on the file/folder and ownership and no matter what, the csv doesn't show up in expedition for importing.  Any ideas?

17 REPLIES 17

I've confirmed the Serial number matches, and the path is correct.  We're running Expedition on esxi host, so we had to convert the original image.  Is there a way within expedition to "Check for Update" or do we need to convert the image to esxi again and re-install?

Expedition comes as a software package.

It is simple to updtae it:
sudo apt-get update
sudo apt-get install expedition-beta

Notice that you may get a message to launch another command more to update some python modules. The command will come along the last lines of the "sudo apt-get install expedition-beta" output.

Looks like the upgrade did the trick, thank you...

• 17 replies
  • 0 Likes
Like what you see?

Show your appreciation!

Click Like if a post is helpful to you or if you just want to show your support.

Click Accept as Solution to acknowledge that the answer to your question has been provided.

The button appears next to the replies on topics you’ve started. The member who gave the solution and all future visitors to this topic will appreciate it!

These simple actions take just seconds of your time, but go a long way in showing appreciation for community members and the LIVEcommunity as a whole!

The LIVEcommunity thanks you for your participation!