Unable to upload Panorama 10.1.0 configuration into Expedition

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Please sign in to see details of an important advisory in our Customer Advisories area.

Unable to upload Panorama 10.1.0 configuration into Expedition

L0 Member

I am working on a migration and I am trying to convert some policies from Panorama to a Firewall.  Whenever I upload the Panoarma 10.1.0 configuration, all that I get is the shared objects... No device groups or templates.  I checked the xml file that I am uploading and verified that the DGs and Templates are in there with the full configuration.  I did notice that the xml is a little different in 10.1 than other versions.  I tried modifying the xml to resemble 9.1 and was able to get some of the template zones into the configuration when I imported that xml, but still didn't get the device groups... which is really all I need.  I can't import the firewall into Panorama, it is a cloud firewall and they don't want me to import it until after we have policies and have setup our tunnels and tested everything.

1 REPLY 1

Hi @Elizabeth_Myers ,

From Panorama use "Export named Panorama configuration snapshot" -> Select running

In Expedition import the XML file. Once completed you should see a dropdown menu at bottom right corner with option to select individiual device-groups (when you in policy or object tab) and individual template (when on network and device tab)

Astardzhiev_0-1659964649255.png

• 1 replies
  • 0 Likes
Like what you see?

Show your appreciation!

Click Like if a post is helpful to you or if you just want to show your support.

Click Accept as Solution to acknowledge that the answer to your question has been provided.

The button appears next to the replies on topics you’ve started. The member who gave the solution and all future visitors to this topic will appreciate it!

These simple actions take just seconds of your time, but go a long way in showing appreciation for community members and the LIVEcommunity as a whole!

The LIVEcommunity thanks you for your participation!