Will expedition v1.1.10 support converting ASA v9.6(4)34 to Palo v9.0.6

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Please sign in to see details of an important advisory in our Customer Advisories area.

Will expedition v1.1.10 support converting ASA v9.6(4)34 to Palo v9.0.6

L1 Bithead

5 REPLIES 5

L4 Transporter

Hello,

To insure reliability I would recommend that you upgrade to the latest instance of expedition which is 1.1.60.

we also have a code upgrade new feature release section within these forums that allows you to track all of the updates. Unfortunately for me I do not have experience with 1.1.10 to provide you with a definite answer.

L5 Sessionator

As Azuniga mentioned, you should ypdate your Expedition to the latest 1.1.60.

Version 1.1.10 is nearly 1yo, and even it may load most of the sections you have in your ASA config (improvements have been done), PANOS 9.0.6 is from 2020, therefore the Expedition 1.1.10 was not aware of changes that PANOS 9.0.6 may have introduced.

Thank you for the quick reply. 

Is there an OVA available for v1.1.60? if yes, where can i download it pls, i couldn't find the link to it.

or upgrade from v1.1.10 is the only option? if yes, what are the steps?

I am new this this tool and finding hard to search for resources.

Appreciate all the help.

Regards,

Tushar

Hello Tusharj,

Our forums contain lots of useful information that can assist you with expedition, please feel free to search for all of your answers within it.

Upgrading expedition has been answered if you navigate to the link below.

https://live.paloaltonetworks.com/t5/Expedition-Discussions/How-to-Upgrade/m-p/226639#M369

That worked, thanks much!

• 5 replies
  • 0 Likes
Like what you see?

Show your appreciation!

Click Like if a post is helpful to you or if you just want to show your support.

Click Accept as Solution to acknowledge that the answer to your question has been provided.

The button appears next to the replies on topics you’ve started. The member who gave the solution and all future visitors to this topic will appreciate it!

These simple actions take just seconds of your time, but go a long way in showing appreciation for community members and the LIVEcommunity as a whole!

The LIVEcommunity thanks you for your participation!