ACC Dashboard

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Please sign in to see details of an important advisory in our Customer Advisories area.

ACC Dashboard

L4 Transporter

So I know that within in ACC dashboard there is a Risk  Score Displayed. There is also  Rule list that  that shows  risky app assosciated  rule name . My question  is  does Panorama give you overall risk score  for the rule itself? For example what if I have a mix of Risky apps for Risk 3, 4 ,5. Will it give me a avg risk score for the  actual rule (not the app)  based on having several differnent risks in 1 rule.

2 REPLIES 2

Cyber Elite
Cyber Elite

@clyde.franklin,

To everything that I've ever heard or read, risk is stirctly by app. You could manually do this if you ran a custom report and specified rule and risk and just averaged the risk values; but I don't think that the firewall will do this for you. 

Ok I was doing some reading. And I see there is a partnership between Tufin and Palo Alto;however seems more catered towards automation.  I know Tufin does risk reports on the Palo Alto firewalls based on tcp/upd ports specified by industry best practices. But I see no correlation where Tufin somehow integrated with Palo appipedia and runs reporting based on applications designated by Palo Alto

• 2 replies
  • 0 Likes
Like what you see?

Show your appreciation!

Click Like if a post is helpful to you or if you just want to show your support.

Click Accept as Solution to acknowledge that the answer to your question has been provided.

The button appears next to the replies on topics you’ve started. The member who gave the solution and all future visitors to this topic will appreciate it!

These simple actions take just seconds of your time, but go a long way in showing appreciation for community members and the LIVEcommunity as a whole!

The LIVEcommunity thanks you for your participation!