Change email address for Palo Alto Networks Content Updated

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Please sign in to see details of an important advisory in our Customer Advisories area.

Change email address for Palo Alto Networks Content Updated

L4 Transporter

Hey guys,

could you please tell me where I can change the email address for receiving release notes of new pan os, apps and threat contents etc.  There is written I can do it on the support site.

But where exactly? I don't find it..

Thanks!

1 REPLY 1

L4 Transporter

Hi,

I don't think you can change the email address of a current user (including yourself). You might want to open an administrative case for that. You can create new users though, if you have the proper rights. After opening a session, click on the Go To button on the right, then Create New User. You will have the option of receiving different notifications.

Regards,

Benjamin

• 1 replies
  • 0 Likes
Like what you see?

Show your appreciation!

Click Like if a post is helpful to you or if you just want to show your support.

Click Accept as Solution to acknowledge that the answer to your question has been provided.

The button appears next to the replies on topics you’ve started. The member who gave the solution and all future visitors to this topic will appreciate it!

These simple actions take just seconds of your time, but go a long way in showing appreciation for community members and the LIVEcommunity as a whole!

The LIVEcommunity thanks you for your participation!