Failed to renew device certificate

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Please sign in to see details of an important advisory in our Customer Advisories area.

Failed to renew device certificate

L3 Networker

Hi

the device certificate is going to expire end of march.

My PA trys to renew it and comes up with the following error:

Failed to renew device certificate.Failed to send request to CSP server.Error: No OCSP response received(dest => 35.238.43.180)

I have no telemetry enabled.

Just activated the certificate with OTP on 2020/12/29 after upgrading to PanOS 9.1.7.

Now it´s the first try of my PA to renew it.

The only thing i found relates to PanOS 9.1.8 wich seems to fix another error with device certificate:

Fixed an issue where the firewall returned the following error message when attempting to request a device certificate using a one-time password (OTP): 

invalid ocsp response sig-alg

Any ideas where to look for?

TIA

15 REPLIES 15

PA-5450 PAN-OS 10.2.3-h4 憑證已經過期 無法自動更新
我嘗試你的Cli,它可以運作,憑證更新成功了~ Thank you

JoeCheng_1-1679892204122.png

JoeCheng_0-1679892170381.png

Future
  • 15 replies
  • 0 Likes
Like what you see?

Show your appreciation!

Click Like if a post is helpful to you or if you just want to show your support.

Click Accept as Solution to acknowledge that the answer to your question has been provided.

The button appears next to the replies on topics you’ve started. The member who gave the solution and all future visitors to this topic will appreciate it!

These simple actions take just seconds of your time, but go a long way in showing appreciation for community members and the LIVEcommunity as a whole!

The LIVEcommunity thanks you for your participation!