HA queue is full

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Please sign in to see details of an important advisory in our Customer Advisories area.

HA queue is full

L3 Networker

Hi there,

I'm not sure if anyone else has seen this alert show up on their devices but I have Critical system messages sent to me by email and I have received this afternoon every 15 minutes a message saying "HA queue is full". I made a small tweak to a random description in a policy line so that I would be offered the oportunity to do a commit and after I did that, the messages have stopped. Can anyone shed any light on what might have caused the messages?

My setup is:

2 x PA2020

Active / Passive HA

PAN OS 4.1

Many thanks in advance,

UKRB.

4 REPLIES 4

L3 Networker

could you provide the acutal message being sent.

in 4.1.2 there will be a fix for a similar issue, but i wanted to make sure that the errors were the same.

example:

high userid HA-queu 0 HA queue is full

in this case there was also userid deployed. what was happening here was that the passive device will receive data from the active device but not drain the queue after the data was received.

The complete message was:

domain: 1

receive_time: 2012/01/09 10:20:08

serial: XXXXXXXXXXXX

seqno: 0

actionflags: 0x0type: SYSTEM

subtype: userid

config_ver: 0

time_generated: 2012/01/09 10:20:08

vsys:

eventid: HA-queue-fullobject:

fmt: 0

id: 0

module: general

severity: high

opaque: HA queue is full

The reason of the error is similar since it relates to userid. can you open a case online and upload both tech support files for review.

L4 Transporter

what it happened with your issue???? its happening the same to me.....PAN USER ID HA QUEUE FULL Smiley Sad

• 4 replies
  • 1 Likes
Like what you see?

Show your appreciation!

Click Like if a post is helpful to you or if you just want to show your support.

Click Accept as Solution to acknowledge that the answer to your question has been provided.

The button appears next to the replies on topics you’ve started. The member who gave the solution and all future visitors to this topic will appreciate it!

These simple actions take just seconds of your time, but go a long way in showing appreciation for community members and the LIVEcommunity as a whole!

The LIVEcommunity thanks you for your participation!