Having issues with GoDaddy redirect sites from IP 184.168.131.241

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Please sign in to see details of an important advisory in our Customer Advisories area.

Having issues with GoDaddy redirect sites from IP 184.168.131.241

L0 Member

Is anyone having issues behind your Palos accessing any websites the use Godaddy's IP 184.168.131.241 as a redirect?  Website example

http://www.rootworkers.com/

http://sccforme.com

We are experiencing incomplete connections. I also have a SonicWall and it is also not letting me access any site that redirects from that IP address.

1 accepted solution

Accepted Solutions

I'm just going to leave this here because we also ran into this issue with GoDaddy infrastructure. 

We've followed the settings change from this Palo KB related to the issue, "Firewall dropping RST from Client after Server's "Challenge ACK" preventing client from establishing TCP connections to server."

>configure
#set deviceconfig setting tcp allow-challenge-ack yes
#commit
#exit
>

We're now able to reach the GoDaddy redirection IP address.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

Cyber Elite
Cyber Elite

@nexusjedi 

I tested from My PA same thing bytes sent but no traffic coming back.

I see SYN packet going from my PC but no syn ack from server.

Please check with Vendor.

Regards

MP

Help the community: Like helpful comments and mark solutions.

That is the thing.  If you have a smartphone try to access the site without your work WIFI.  It will work. Access behind non NextGen Firewalls work. So if you have a Linksys or something like that all these websites work. Not behind a PA or Sonicwall. In my SonicWall packets I see invalid sequence numbers.  

I'm just going to leave this here because we also ran into this issue with GoDaddy infrastructure. 

We've followed the settings change from this Palo KB related to the issue, "Firewall dropping RST from Client after Server's "Challenge ACK" preventing client from establishing TCP connections to server."

>configure
#set deviceconfig setting tcp allow-challenge-ack yes
#commit
#exit
>

We're now able to reach the GoDaddy redirection IP address.

• 1 accepted solution
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Likes
Like what you see?

Show your appreciation!

Click Like if a post is helpful to you or if you just want to show your support.

Click Accept as Solution to acknowledge that the answer to your question has been provided.

The button appears next to the replies on topics you’ve started. The member who gave the solution and all future visitors to this topic will appreciate it!

These simple actions take just seconds of your time, but go a long way in showing appreciation for community members and the LIVEcommunity as a whole!

The LIVEcommunity thanks you for your participation!