HELP - my Website is being blocked by GlobalProtect

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Please sign in to see details of an important advisory in our Customer Advisories area.
Palo Alto Networks Approved
Palo Alto Networks Approved
Community Expert Verified
Community Expert Verified

HELP - my Website is being blocked by GlobalProtect

L0 Member
We have produced a new website for a customer https://vertexgis.uk/ , but their key target audiences in the  UK  all use GlobalProtect and their website is being blocked as it is seen as a new site although it is now about 3 months old.
Please can anyone help and advise how we can urgently get this website unblocked. It would not look professional for them to ask each potential new client to get their IT departments to lift the restrictions, so we need to find another solution.
1 accepted solution

Accepted Solutions

Cyber Elite
Cyber Elite

@GongyLill,

You'd actually want to use https://urlfiltering.paloaltonetworks.com/ in the event that anyone actually finds this thread going forward. The KB shared is out of date and doesn't address categorization change requests. You can't request a change for being categorized under newly-registered-domain though; PAN doesn't recommend blocking that category so I'm not sure why you're having multiple people actually blocking it due to that. 

If you check your domain at the moment you're registered as low-risk and computer-and-internet-info. You shouldn't really have anyone blocking those, so I'd double check that your issue is still actually present and you aren't getting outdated information. 

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

Cyber Elite
Cyber Elite

@GongyLill,

You'd actually want to use https://urlfiltering.paloaltonetworks.com/ in the event that anyone actually finds this thread going forward. The KB shared is out of date and doesn't address categorization change requests. You can't request a change for being categorized under newly-registered-domain though; PAN doesn't recommend blocking that category so I'm not sure why you're having multiple people actually blocking it due to that. 

If you check your domain at the moment you're registered as low-risk and computer-and-internet-info. You shouldn't really have anyone blocking those, so I'd double check that your issue is still actually present and you aren't getting outdated information. 

• 1 accepted solution
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Likes
Like what you see?

Show your appreciation!

Click Like if a post is helpful to you or if you just want to show your support.

Click Accept as Solution to acknowledge that the answer to your question has been provided.

The button appears next to the replies on topics you’ve started. The member who gave the solution and all future visitors to this topic will appreciate it!

These simple actions take just seconds of your time, but go a long way in showing appreciation for community members and the LIVEcommunity as a whole!

The LIVEcommunity thanks you for your participation!