How can I get the CCATS for exporting in US

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Please sign in to see details of an important advisory in our Customer Advisories area.

How can I get the CCATS for exporting in US

L0 Member

I bought a PA-220 from a reseller, however, it is a requirement for getting the CCATS for this product when shipping to Hong Kong. Can any one give me a hints on how to get such information? Or did anyone have any details or tips on getting those info?

2 REPLIES 2

Cyber Elite
Cyber Elite

Hello,

I would open a ticket with support.

Regards,

L0 Member

Hi Sunnytai,

Did you end up getting this resolved with help from Palo Alto Support?
As we have just encountered the exact same issue. We purchased some PA-440's from a local reseller and our devices have been caught up in Hong Kong Customs when trying to send the devices to our Hong Kong based office. 
Hong Kong Customs are requesting us to get the CCATS for the product, and a copy of the US Based (As Palo is a US Based company) exporters license?! 

• 2 replies
  • 1 Likes
Like what you see?

Show your appreciation!

Click Like if a post is helpful to you or if you just want to show your support.

Click Accept as Solution to acknowledge that the answer to your question has been provided.

The button appears next to the replies on topics you’ve started. The member who gave the solution and all future visitors to this topic will appreciate it!

These simple actions take just seconds of your time, but go a long way in showing appreciation for community members and the LIVEcommunity as a whole!

The LIVEcommunity thanks you for your participation!