invalid password and username PA-VM 10

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Please sign in to see details of an important advisory in our Customer Advisories area.

invalid password and username PA-VM 10

L1 Bithead
hi panel I recently downloaded the PA-VM 10. here are the characteristics
RAM:6.5
processors:2
hard disk:60GB
2 network card in NAT
1a host-only card
1one in LAN segment
I am still stuck at the login level I use admin admin at the login and password level
can you help me
3 REPLIES 3

L4 Transporter

What is the prompt you are seeing in the cli? Its possible its still booting up. Default username and password of Admin-Admin Does Not Work Afte... - Knowledge Base - Palo Alto Netw...

currently when I start it it signals a message at the end that FIPS failure do you have some idee

Cyber Elite
Cyber Elite

Hello,

If you have fips enabled the default password changes to paloalto and you lose access to the console port.

https://docs.paloaltonetworks.com/pan-os/11-0/pan-os-admin/certifications/fips-cc-security-functions

Regards,

• 3 replies
  • 0 Likes
Like what you see?

Show your appreciation!

Click Like if a post is helpful to you or if you just want to show your support.

Click Accept as Solution to acknowledge that the answer to your question has been provided.

The button appears next to the replies on topics you’ve started. The member who gave the solution and all future visitors to this topic will appreciate it!

These simple actions take just seconds of your time, but go a long way in showing appreciation for community members and the LIVEcommunity as a whole!

The LIVEcommunity thanks you for your participation!