Not able to see new threat ids

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Please sign in to see details of an important advisory in our Customer Advisories area.

Not able to see new threat ids

L2 Linker

I have updated firewall contents to new version. After update also still I am not able to see newly added threat id under vulnerability protections profile under panorama. I can see those ids locally on firewall but not on panorama.

Wha could be the issues? Any help would be much appreciated

1 accepted solution

Accepted Solutions

Cyber Elite
Cyber Elite

Hi @BK0007 ,

Could you check if your Panorama Content update is also updated to recent one ? It seems your Panorama is not on the latest version which include the new threat id. You can verify same under Panorama Dashboard -> General Information. Verify the content version of Panorama with the gateway version and check if panorama is running on lower version than gateway. If it is the case, you can download & install latest content update on your panorama server and then check.

Hope it helps!

M

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

Cyber Elite
Cyber Elite

Hi @BK0007 ,

Could you check if your Panorama Content update is also updated to recent one ? It seems your Panorama is not on the latest version which include the new threat id. You can verify same under Panorama Dashboard -> General Information. Verify the content version of Panorama with the gateway version and check if panorama is running on lower version than gateway. If it is the case, you can download & install latest content update on your panorama server and then check.

Hope it helps!

M

Thank you Sutare for your response. Panorama should be on the latest content version as we have auto schedule the download n install the version. Still I will re-verify it in sometime.

Do you think if this may be the only reason behind the issue? If there are any other points which may cause this then please suggest.

Hi @BK0007 ,

I am suspecting it due to old content version running on Panorama server as compared to gateway. It may be the case, the auto download & install update got failed on Panorama server. Please verify content version on the Panorama server and keep us posted.

M

hi, yes you were right. My Panorama was running on old content version than gateway. Post updating content version manually, now I can see new signatures in vulnerability profiles on Panorama. Thank you for your assistance here. Learning new things day by day. 

• 1 accepted solution
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Likes
Like what you see?

Show your appreciation!

Click Like if a post is helpful to you or if you just want to show your support.

Click Accept as Solution to acknowledge that the answer to your question has been provided.

The button appears next to the replies on topics you’ve started. The member who gave the solution and all future visitors to this topic will appreciate it!

These simple actions take just seconds of your time, but go a long way in showing appreciation for community members and the LIVEcommunity as a whole!

The LIVEcommunity thanks you for your participation!