PA 200 stuck at Octeon merlin prompt?

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Please sign in to see details of an important advisory in our Customer Advisories area.

PA 200 stuck at Octeon merlin prompt?

Not applicable

Any resolution to reset it to factory default?

thank you

5 REPLIES 5

L7 Applicator

Hello Kaussh,

Are you getting any error on the console logs during boot-up( Example: DDR ECC errors/ ata error). I think, it will require to be RMAed to resolve. Please try to power cycle the device to see if it will complete the boot-up process.

Otherwise, I would request you to contact with support for the same.

Thanks

L3 Networker

Hello, if power restart does not take you to standard prompt, RMA is needed.

Not applicable

thanks, I too feel that a RMA would be required unless there is a way to perform a clean install of the PANOS image.

L4 Transporter

I am not able to access the first link. appears to be a privilege issue, is there a public or partner version available? 

I ahve a pa-200 I am looking to get working again and have had difficult even when trying to boot the 'elf' image inside of the octeon prompt.

• 5 replies
  • 0 Likes
Like what you see?

Show your appreciation!

Click Like if a post is helpful to you or if you just want to show your support.

Click Accept as Solution to acknowledge that the answer to your question has been provided.

The button appears next to the replies on topics you’ve started. The member who gave the solution and all future visitors to this topic will appreciate it!

These simple actions take just seconds of your time, but go a long way in showing appreciation for community members and the LIVEcommunity as a whole!

The LIVEcommunity thanks you for your participation!