Panorama OVA download

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Please sign in to see details of an important advisory in our Customer Advisories area.

Panorama OVA download

L1 Bithead

Hi guys, 
 I hope yus can help me out. I'll be deploying Panorama in ESXi server, where can I download the OVA file?

I know this is a very stupid question.

I'm following the steps below, but I can't find it under my profile. 
https://docs.paloaltonetworks.com/panorama/8-1/panorama-admin/set-up-panorama/set-up-the-panorama-vi...

The only download option I've got is under Updates>Software Updates. But I don't have the Panorama OVA in there. PAN-OS for VM Series.

7 REPLIES 7

Hi @WRibeiro,

You should be able to filter the Software Updates at the top left corner of the table. Ther you should select Panorama Base Images for the OVA.

image.png

@aleksandar.astardzhiev
That's where my issue is... because I don't have that option under my profile 😞 

The only Panorama option is the one I highlighted.

panorama.JPG

Was there ever a resolution to this?

-----
Move along folks, there's nothing to see here.

When you purchased Panorama you got serial number for it.

Go to Assets > Devices > Register new device

After that you should have access to download Panorama images.

Enterprise Architect, Security @ Cloud Carib Ltd
Palo Alto Networks certified from 2011

Got it, thanks!  I was expecting to download it, then put the serial # into the appliance.  Didn't realize I had to do it the other way.

Much appreciated!

-----
Move along folks, there's nothing to see here.

It is asking for UUID and CPUIP during registration, without installing Panorama you wont be able to find this information.

We had the same issue, panorama base image option was unavailable but after register with new VM license on the portal we got that option immediately.

We didn't get "accept solution" option so replying for this comment.

with regards,

Ranjit

• 7 replies
  • 2 Likes
Like what you see?

Show your appreciation!

Click Like if a post is helpful to you or if you just want to show your support.

Click Accept as Solution to acknowledge that the answer to your question has been provided.

The button appears next to the replies on topics you’ve started. The member who gave the solution and all future visitors to this topic will appreciate it!

These simple actions take just seconds of your time, but go a long way in showing appreciation for community members and the LIVEcommunity as a whole!

The LIVEcommunity thanks you for your participation!