Possible Bug w/ "Green" tag

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Please sign in to see details of an important advisory in our Customer Advisories area.

Possible Bug w/ "Green" tag

L3 Networker

It seems in version 7.1.15 of Panorama there are two "Green" tags that are different colour. But it seems you are only able to select one. If you attempt to select the Green at the bottom of the drop down list, it instantly reverts to the darker green near the top of the list.

4 REPLIES 4

L7 Applicator

Looks like it's still an issue with 8.0 as well, and not just with Panorama. Probably because the two have the same "Green" label. 

Can you open a support ticket to get it reported? It seems like just a cosmetic thing, but still would be worth getting fixed. You can point to this thread too if it helps.

No worries

Hi @El-ahrairah

I would like to know if you reported that bug? I'm dealing with the same issue. We are in June and I'm running an upper version (8.0.10), but the bug remains. If you didn't report it, I would like to do so. It seems irrelevant but for those who have many tags and rules it is important.

Best regards.

@danilo.souza,

Even if he did I would recommend reporting it as well. The more people report the issue the more likely it is to actually get prioritized. 

• 4 replies
  • 0 Likes
Like what you see?

Show your appreciation!

Click Like if a post is helpful to you or if you just want to show your support.

Click Accept as Solution to acknowledge that the answer to your question has been provided.

The button appears next to the replies on topics you’ve started. The member who gave the solution and all future visitors to this topic will appreciate it!

These simple actions take just seconds of your time, but go a long way in showing appreciation for community members and the LIVEcommunity as a whole!

The LIVEcommunity thanks you for your participation!