Reports only show 5 rows of information

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Please sign in to see details of an important advisory in our Customer Advisories area.

Reports only show 5 rows of information

L0 Member

I'm attempting to create a custom report, where data is generated in either 10 or 25 rows. For example:

Top 10 denied applications

Top 25 URL Categories

Top 5 users for top 5 apps

My problem comes when the report is generated and emailed. No matter the custom report, the data will only show the top 5. So I get:

Top 5 denied applications

Top 5 URL Categories

Top 4 users for top app (1 row for the app, 4 for the users)

I'm wondering if anyone has experienced this issue and if there is a potential solution.

Thank you for any help.

2 REPLIES 2

L5 Sessionator

When you have created the custom report. First report might not come complete wait for second.

When you run manually are you getting more number of rows?

It's on all of the reports, I've had the same report running for weeks and it only shows 5. When I run the report manually it comes up with the number of rows we are looking for. 

• 2 replies
  • 0 Likes
Like what you see?

Show your appreciation!

Click Like if a post is helpful to you or if you just want to show your support.

Click Accept as Solution to acknowledge that the answer to your question has been provided.

The button appears next to the replies on topics you’ve started. The member who gave the solution and all future visitors to this topic will appreciate it!

These simple actions take just seconds of your time, but go a long way in showing appreciation for community members and the LIVEcommunity as a whole!

The LIVEcommunity thanks you for your participation!