Vm series palo alto

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Please sign in to see details of an important advisory in our Customer Advisories area.

Vm series palo alto

L2 Linker

Hello All,

Need to know how can I get a palo alto image to install in my vm for lab purpose

Any help will be highly appreciated

Regards,

Vishal

1 accepted solution

Accepted Solutions

L5 Sessionator

Hi,

Just ask either your resseller or your distri to provide you an eval auth code for your VM. They should be able to generate you license for 30 or 60 days.

If you need your VM for ever, ask for a demo license. It's really cheap and fulll license (GP ...).

Hope help

V.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5

L5 Sessionator

Hi,

Just ask either your resseller or your distri to provide you an eval auth code for your VM. They should be able to generate you license for 30 or 60 days.

If you need your VM for ever, ask for a demo license. It's really cheap and fulll license (GP ...).

Hope help

V.

Hello Vince M,

Thank you for reply.

But I don't have any support portal account nor I'm partner with palo alto.

I need vm image just for some lab scenerio and to have hands on experience on palo alto firewall.

Is it any way I can get ova file for r&d in my lab scenerio.

Regards,

Vishal

Hi,

Understand but no choice. Whithout license, you will be not able to upgrade your VM  neither form OS point of view nor for Database.

You can setup for free on amazon: https://www.paloaltonetworks.com/trial/aws-freetrial

Resseller will be able to provide you either ova file and license. For free for 30 / 60 days.

V.

Hey,

are you able to find a VM for your Lab? Even i was looking for one with the license.

Hi,

From palo's web site, you can download only product you already supplied. Then by default you can't find VM if you don't already have on (viciou circle :-().

Then ask to your resseller or distri for auth caode, register it then you will have access 😉

Good luck.

V.

• 1 accepted solution
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Likes
Like what you see?

Show your appreciation!

Click Like if a post is helpful to you or if you just want to show your support.

Click Accept as Solution to acknowledge that the answer to your question has been provided.

The button appears next to the replies on topics you’ve started. The member who gave the solution and all future visitors to this topic will appreciate it!

These simple actions take just seconds of your time, but go a long way in showing appreciation for community members and the LIVEcommunity as a whole!

The LIVEcommunity thanks you for your participation!